Sunday 9 June 2013

Couple navs so far

Taking advantage of the brilliant weather we have for a week or so now in Northern Ireland, I started doing more navs (one route in particular).

It became obvious to me that there's a lot I need to learn. Or rather, it becomes more obvious that I know nothing (ask me how I know).

It seems I'll have to put in a lot of work to approach any acceptable levels there. Things that went well, I'll have to make sure I'm consistently good at, not just sometimes.

I never claimed that I'm brilliant at flying, I'm just a student. So I won't bore you for now with each and every lesson, no point in writing how s**t I am at everything - besides, some people seem to get the wrong idea that I'm good at things which is why I write about it. I'm not, I'm just a student trying to learn how to fly well, and share some joys of it on the way.

I'll write up an update if/when something exciting and worth noting comes up (like a next solo cross country nav).


No comments:

Post a Comment