Monday 3 June 2013

Lesson 42





Lesson: 42


05/05/2013

  • Lessons time: dual - 0.7h, solo - none

  • Total time: 40.5h (2.6h solo)

  • Location: EGAD

  • Aircraft: G-UFCM (Tecnam 2002JF)
Had a bit of a break (again). This time, this was due to technical issues with aircraft, and weather. Very frustrating for me, and everyone else in the club - but safety's the priority. 
Because of the gap, the instructor decided that we should go for 'un-rusting' general handling exercises. 
Nothing fancy, we went straight out of the circuit (RWY 22 take off), and switched over to the Belfast City. I let instructor handle the radios, as I wasn't sure what we are be doing. 

Just the usual, turns, climb and descent, that sort of thing. Was useful to know that I still can remember most of that. 

I was disappointed that I couldn't just do my remaining 0.4h solo - but on the other hand, with the gap - I think I wasn't really expecting to do that. 

On the way back we did one or two circuits, and that was that. 

Nothing exciting really. 


  • Route: Over peninsula

  • Milestones: none

  • Exercises covered: General handling
  • Weather: Pretty good, bit of a gust. Cloud at about 2500ft. 



No comments:

Post a Comment